Sunday, June 29, 2008

Today I'm thankful for ...

A good nights rest! I haven't been sleeping good at all this entire week. Last night I slept like a baby. I slept in until - uhm - I don't have a clue what time cause just now was the very first time that I had a look at the clock! I'm thankful for that too - I don't have to look at the clock today!

A beautiful, beautiful winters day! Clear sky, warm sun shining oh so brightly and the birds are having a ball in the garden - just as if they all want so praise the Lord for the beautiful day too! :)
Leon and I drew up the draft building plans for the extensions that we want to add to the house. How privileged we are to be able to plan and build our dream home!

That's all for now - I'm off to enjoy the wonderful gift of today!

May every person reading this thread be just as blessed as I am! :)

XO

1 comment:

Kim Watson said...

Thanks my friend...what a lovely post! I can almost feel the sunshine X