Sunday, June 29, 2008

My Hunting Man

Leon is going on a Professional Hunting course next week. Don’t know how I will survive for 2 weeks with him 600 km’s away from me! He’s busy preparing all his stuff to take with him. Amongst other things he has 3 Buck Hunting Knifes. Coincidentally, he read the insert in one of the knife’s boxes. How beautiful is the philosophy of this company! The very first thing written on the insert is a “message from the Buck Family”. Here’s an extract from what it says: “The fantastic growth of Buck Knives was no accident. From the beginning, management determined to make God the Senior Partner. In a crisis, the problem was turned over to Him, and He hasn't failed to help us with the answer”. That is just so beautiful! No wonder they’ve been so successful! You can read it all and about the rest of the company on their website.

Here’s a photo of my Hunting Man – all kitted out in his camo! Ever since I met him, he wanted to go on this course. It’s like a dream come true for him. He loves anything to do with outdoor life, nature preservation and responsible hunting. I wish him all the best because from what I heard it’s quite a tough course. At least he has an excellent general knowledge about the topic.

2 comments:

voodoo vixen said...

You sound so happy Mich, its great to read your blog and nose about in your life!! :)

Hope Leon enjoys his hunting course - I think I would need to be 600k away - I'm a bit squeamish!!

Jessica said...

Thanks for the article for hunting Knife. What type of comment is most useful? For example bilbochoice.org is website about truck accident lawyers in Houston and rest of Texas, what is most effective comment to leave? Thanks! hunting knifes