Thursday, June 19, 2008

Just another working day

Nothing exciting to report today. I thought I'd share this photo I took over the weekend - of my feet! I made a LO some time ago with a photo I took of my feet on the beach - titled "Holiday Feet". When I saw my feet in these toe-socks I got the idea to take a photo and do a "Winter Feet" LO :) I'll do the LO later - maybe this weekend - it's way too cold now to sit at my scrap table!















Here's one of the photos that I took on Monday of the Giraffe we saw. Not a great picture I know. These are such amazingly beautiful animals - hope one day I get the opportunity to take proper photos of them!

5 comments:

Belinda said...

I think your site is "fab" - well done... I have added you onto my site as one of my favourites - hope you don't mind... Belinda D.

Mel said...

I love finding other SA bloggers - woo hoo! And a scrapper to boot. Love the toe sox...gotta get me some of those, am off to the Cedaberg in the hols and its gonna be FREEZING!

Kim Watson said...

Hey Mich...aren't those sox very uncomfortable to wear?? They are quite cute looking tho'....& would be great for a L.O.

I am glad you are doing a L.O for this weeks challenge...deadline is Tuesday PM....mail me the L.O...OK.
Have a super weekend.
X

Reporter said...

i say hello from italy , in a hot afternoon sunday ... See your blog after my wonderbyte blog in blogger.com .
See u soon in south africa (2010)

lux

voodoo vixen said...

Your pic of the giraffe is way better than most of the ones I got... they tend to get lost in the trees!!

The blog is looking great Mich, and those socks are cute... but I hated the wool between my toes when I had a pair!!