Monday, August 4, 2008

Little Bird Challenge layouts

This was my first challenge that I hosted on my bog and it was so much fun! Got to know a couple of great girls in the process too! Here are the layouts:

This one was done by Melanie - I love the layering that she did here!

This one was done by Stefanie - don't you just love that quote!
This pretty layout was done by Shy - look at the cutie pie under the tree and that beautiful sun!
Sandy made this beautiful calendar page with the set.
This one was made by Kim Watson - aaawwwhhh - look at the love birds - and I'm not even talking about those two little birdies in the tree! ;o) Great job Kim! This is my take on the challenge:
Thanks to all the girls who submitted layouts - check your mailboxes for a link to the bonus freebie any time now! Here's a little peek at what the bonus freebie looks like:The kit consists of:

4 x patterned papers

4 x shaped textured cardstock with chalked edges

4 x epoxy stickers

4 x glass pebbles

4 x lace strips

4 x lace bows

2 x acrylic strips

1 x journaling block

1 x metal frame

Hope you like it and enjoy working with it - if you do - please link me!

Hugs

Michelle

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Michelle, these all look great!!! Thanks again for this ( downloading my bonus now...can't wait to open it up to play!!! )
Melanie

Keka said...

lindos! baixei todos!

Kim Watson said...

Hi Mich, I did mine...it has some extra elements in it I hope you don't mind. I posted it on my blog.
Boy it was loads of fun...& really quick to do. Thanks for the kit.

And well done to all the other girls who submitted. Your L.O's are great & diverse. TFS!!
Kim
X