Tuesday, August 19, 2008

How cool is this!!!!!

Right now I'm totally be-zazzled!!!!!!

I've discovered this cool website (thanks Photojojo for the link!) called zazzle where you can create your own stuff - including shoes!!! You pick the colour and design for each part of the shoe. You can even put a photo on there! I played around a bit and came up with this(have to add that I had very limited graphics available at the time):
I know I will probably never wear shoes like these but it was still a load of fun designing it! :)

You HAVE to go over there and try it out for yourself. I'm seriously considering ordering a pair - not of this design though! I'll have to come up with something good first - something pretty but still functional!

What's even more amazing is that they ship within 24 hours after receiveing your order! Wowee! I'm working in the Supply Chain field and that is totally unbelievable!

There are loads of other things like t-shirts coffee mugs and many more that you can also customize but so far the shoes is by far the coolest thing there!

Go on, check it out RIGHT NOW!!! ------------> Zazzle

Please come back and tell me what you think.

And all the chicks for whom this is old news and you've ordered a dozen of these already - please tell me if it's really as great as they make it out to be.

:) M

3 comments:

voodoo vixen said...

Oooh what fun! I will have to go take a look and see what I can come up with.... maybe get me a pair of scrappers shoes!! ;)

SABEE said...

Oooh, I like your Shooz girl... Oh and Mich, I would wear them lol. Going to go and have a look too.

Amy said...

What a blast! Your shoes are so fun!