Friday, August 1, 2008

Hip Hip Hooray!!!!

I'm such a proud mommy at the moment!!! The kids had their interhouse athletics at school today and Marco did not only win three of his events - he broke the school record on all three as well! They awarded a gold medal for each broken record. Needless to say - he thinks that he's the bees knees! I'm so glad for him - this is exactly what his self esteem needed right now. He sort of lives in the shadow of his older brother who "can do everything better". Congratualatulations my little boy!!!!!!! (no matter how old - he'll always be my little boy :)

2 comments:

sam ellis said...

yayayaya , such a proud moment for you all. Michelle I am so happy for you that you have started to design and doing a great job too !!!!

voodoo vixen said...

Oh WOW Mich, he should be proud of himself... sometimes I think we forget how difficult it must be to live in the shadow of an older sibling that is good at stuff... this will make a huge difference to his self-esteem - just look at that face!!