Sunday, July 5, 2009

Scarlet Lime Layouts

I made these two layouts using my Scarlet Lime May kit. I love the bright colours!







Now I'm going to eat a tasty plate of hot supper and snuggle up with the kids under a blankie in front of the TV!
I feel so blessed and my heart ache when I think of the homeless who have to be outside in the cold tyonight! I pray that God will protect them and that He will also lead my path to cross those who I can help in whatever way needed.
Hope you all had a blessed weekend too! :)
Hugs
Michelle

4 comments:

SABEE said...

Wow, the colours are divine... I am doing a happy dance because you scrapping again :)

Lynette Jacobs said...

Just love the colourful layouts...gorgeous!

Kim Dellow said...

Wonderful LO so pretty. Kim

Michelle Ramsay said...

Lovely layouts - nice bright colours.