Saturday, September 27, 2008

Out with the old - in with the new!

I got my new car on Thursday!

Here is my old car - an Opel Astra. I really loved this car and it was always only a pleasure to drive.

I was a just a teeny weeny bit emotional about saying goodbye to it, but the new car (Mazda 3 - 2.3) quickly cheered me up!
This car drives like a dream! I know I will have lots of fun driving around in this beauty!
I have to say that I'm so glad that this car buying thing is over now! I've had my share of test drives and comparing specs and thinking and considering and and and! I feel comfortable that I made the right choice and now I can carry on with my life ... and hopefully get some scrapping done!

4 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Congratulations on your new wheels, may you have millions of happy kilometres in it.

Jacqui Bourne said...

congrats on your new car. It looks stunning.... Here's to many happy miles / kms and many memories too!!!

Anonymous said...

nice wheels. congrats! don't forget to scrap the old and the new...

Tracy said...

OOOOhhh nice - ENJOY!!!

Love, Tracy G