Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Blogging Friends Forever Award!!!

Yay! I've been blessed with yet another blog award! This time it was passed on to me by my new blogging friend - the very talented scrapper - Caro! Thanks so much Caro - I really appreciate the sentiment of "Blogging Friends Forever!"The Rules of this award are as follows:
1. I must pass the award on to five people.
2. Four must be dedicated followers of your blog.
3. One has to be someone new or recently new to your blog and live in another part of the world.
4. you must link back to whoever gave you the award.


As I've only been blogging for 2 and a half months now I can't really claim any "dedicated followers" of my blog so I'll have to just pass it on to girls that I regard as blogging friends - and they are:

Kim Watson
Annette West
Brenda O'Reily
Sam Ellis

And then "
someone new or recently new to your blog and live in another part of the world" - this one goes to eilandkind - an Afrikaans speaking expat South Africa who now lives on the Virgin Islands - what an idylic life - you have to check out her site - even if you can't understand a word - just look at the pretty pictures! :)

1 comment:

eilandkind/islandchild said...

Hi en dankie Michelle!
Ons sien darem weer die sonnetjie hier op die eiland, na dae van stormweer.