Saturday, July 19, 2008

Why I love Saturdays

I just love Saturdays! When I wake up and the first rational thought that cross my mind is that it's Saturday, I'm instantaneously in a good mood! Today was no exception. We woke up to a cold and crispy winters day. The boys slept late and Celine jumped into bed with us - not for long though. She love to draw pictures on the windows when it's all fogged up on a cold winters morning - she always draws her favourite animal - horses! This morning while she was busy I grabbed my camera and took a couple of snaps.
Later, when the boys woke up, they all played together (still in their PJ's). It's such a beautiful sound to hear the three of them playing and laughing together. Even Michael still doesn't think he's too old to play with the horses and other farm animals on their make believe farm in Celine's room. I just had to take a couple of snaps of these precious memories too! :)
This afternoon, we all went to the movies. We watched Wall-e. What a sweet, sweet movie! It's got a special message about caring for our beautiful earth too. Not sure if the kids really gets it, but I tried to explain it to them afterwards.

Now it's blissfull Saturday evening and we're all busy with things we love :)

3 comments:

Mika said...

Hi nice to meet you. I love also the saterday's it is great to wake up and enjoy that free feeling. Hope to see you around. Mika (www.mikascrap.typepad.com)

voodoo vixen said...

Hi Mich, sorry, didn't explain myself very well onbbiously! Yep, the tag goes witht he waward so you have to answer the questions!! :)

I want to see that movie, it looks so cute!

ExMi said...

omg your kids are so gorgeous!

anyway, I discovered your blog and wanted to invite you to join The South African Bloggers' Network - you'll find the best of the SA best there!

Sign up, so we can all hook up!

also - have you checked out The Bad Mommy Blog?