* searched for missing keys for almost an hour!
* took a fun drive about with Leon and the kids in the beautiful beautiful area surrounding Parys! We had a picnic at a spot with an awesome view!
* took photos until my memory card was all filled up
* heard the breathtaking call of a fish eagle+
* gave a loaf of bread and all the left overs from our picnic to a homeless man
* hugged my kids at least a dozen times
* said goodbye to Leon who is away for 3 days (again!) - this time for work.
Here's a pic of the kids today - resting a while (they were always on the run!) and enjoying the view. I haven't done an entry in my gratuity journal for some time and today I want to say thank you for only one thing. This time it's a big thing - a really, really big thing. Thank you Lord for the wonderful privilege that I have to live in a country as beautiful as South Africa! Thank you for blessing me with not only one but FIVE senses to enjoy Your beautiful Creation! :) :) :) :)