Saturday, September 4, 2010

Spring has finally arrived!!!

Finally this dreary winter is officially a thing of the past!!!  We celebrated spring in the office on Wednesday with fresh flowers in pots and even fresh flower corsages!  When I came home, this beautiful bunch of roses (plus a sweet treat!) was waiting for me! :) 


Can't believe that it's been 2 years since I last posted about our Casual Day at work (click here to see that post).  This year the theme was "Dress for Laughs".  We decided to go all out - again.  We dressed as the Hippy (Kim), the Nun (me), the Prostitute (Angelique) and the Party Animal (Benny).  Needless to say, we had loads of fun!


Today I'm getting my last bit of photos as stash sorted for the convention.  Photos are all printed - only need to cut them.  I need a couple of inkpads and don't know where I will be able to get them before the convention but that's the way it goes if you leave things for the last minute like I always do!

Now that I'm almost ready to go, I'm even more exited about the convention.  Not sure though what I'm more excited about - playing with all the beautiful goodies from the fabulous sponsors or meeting some of my online friends for the first time in real life!  I even made a list so that I won't miss out on the opportunity.  If you know me and you're going to the convention and you're not on the list - please let me know so that I can make sure to meet you while we're there.  Here's my list:

Sophia Allison
Tracy Gardiner
Amanda Dovey
Jacqui Bourne
Cathy Saunders
Michelle Van Wyk
Tertia Jacobs
Mara Swanepoel
Melanie Davis
Ingrid Pistorius

6 comments:

Tertia said...

Yay!! Does that mean I have to keep 9 seats so far. Can't wait.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

That photo is sooooooooooooooooooo FUN!!!! You look great as a nun! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Lynette Jacobs said...

That casual day must have been very fun!

Lucky you...enjoy every moment of the convention...and I hope you get to meet ALL the girls.

Sophia said...

Yip cannot wait to meet you IRL...

Also so happy Spring is finally here...

Amanda Dovey said...

Yay only 5 more sleeps to go LOL!!!

Shayne said...

How lovely to have received a bouquet of roses for Spring Day - clever man you have!

Stunning Casual Day pics.

Enjoy the convention, am sure you'll have a ball and what a bonus that you get to meet all your blog pals! Looking forward to seeing your creations.