Sunday, June 28, 2009

I scrapped!

Yesterday I went to scrap with a bunch of ladies at the local Scrapbooking Shop in Parys. I didn't know anybody and almost didn't go, but I'm so glad that I did. They are all a bunch of great girls - it actually goes without saying - they're scrappers after all! :)

I had a ball and I scrapped a double page layout. Ican't even remember when the last time was that I scrapped a double page! Lots of inspiration and creative juices was just what my mojo needed.
This is the layout I made:
My scraproom is sort of sorted now - sorted enough so I can scrap there in any case. I will try to take pics of it and post later in the week.

Went to bed way past my bedtime last night so I slept in this morning. The icy weather doesn't really help to get my energy going. I only feel like eating and messing around in my scraproom which is all cosy and warm.
Have a great day and week!
Hugs
Michelle

3 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Michelle, you are so right ... scrappers all share the same passion and often very similar personalities. So glad you got round to scrapping. You layout is stunning. Love all the little details. Keep warm. Hugs from Desire

Lynette Jacobs said...

Ek is mal oor die kleur kombinasie van jou layout...beautiful!

Sophia said...

This is beautiful...such sweet pics too!