Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Before and after ...

At last I’m posting a couple of before and after shot of our renovations. I think I just became to fed up with the entire process to appreciate the end results. It’s only now that I look back at the pics that I really see what a big improvement it all is.

The garage and driveway:

The front:

The back:

The flat:

Look what we did with this old water tower. I love my “weather owl”! It still needs a new door and some racks – eventually it will serve as a little garden shed. The inside of the old part of the house is a bit of a mess at the moment as we are busy repainting it all, renovating the old bathrooms and replacing all the light fittings.

The end is in sight! :o)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow Michelle! The renovations are amazing!!! WOW!

SABEE said...

sHOO, there is really major transformation here girl... I can just imaging how frustrating it was at the time, and how pleased you must be now...

Michelle Ramsay said...

Your renovations have made a big difference - enjoy the new surroundings.

Sophia said...

Hey, you will look like the QUEEN int hat mansion now...BEAUTIFUL and enjoy!

Desire Fourie said...

Oh wow Michelle, now one can see to what extent your life has been disrupted ... but well worth all of it. I just love the stoep all around most of the house, it gives a house such a social aspect to it. And that new HUGE garage, lots of storage space for crafty supplies .... Enjoy your new beautiful home. Hugs from Desire