* I spent Mothers Day without my kids :(
* I buried a friend who was my doctor for the past 18 years. She was an amazing woman who touched the lives of so many people. Her death leaves a big hole in my heart.
* My PC at home finally packed up. It has served me well over the past 5 years. I only hope some clever IT geek can save my last couple of photo downloads that I didn’t back up.
Sounds horribly depressing, but I still have so much to be grateful for. I’m alive and healthy. I wake up each day with all my senses working. I can hear the birds sing in the big oak tree in our garden. I can see the beautiful colours of autumn changing day by day. I can feel the crisp air on my skin as well as the warmth of fuzzy winter sheets against my skin. I can smell the aroma of the coffee that Leon brings to me in bed most mornings. I can taste the pure joy of honey on my toast.
Best of all – it’s Friday!! .
Every weekend for the past couple of months were filled with:
* packing / unpacking boxes
* moving furniture / boxes from one house to the other and from one room to the next
* shopping for lights/tiles/paint/furniture etc.
* painting furniture that I bought
This weekend I want to spend as much time as possible with my kids. Take lots of photos. And relax!
I hope all of you will also have a beautiful weekend filled with love and peace.