Sunday, May 31, 2009

Hot-n-Cold

It's been a while since my last post. Seems like I just can't get into some kind of blogging routine!
So what's up in my life? Not much really. I have absolutely no inspiration to start scrapping or even to sort out my scrapping room. I feel so limp and "un-creative". This really makes me depressed and I decided that today is the day that I will force myself to sit down and scrap. I never thought that I would have to "force" myself to scrap! I hope to report back later today to show you what I've done.

Last week I joined the gym and started spinning! Ouch - my poor muscles don't know what has hit them! At this stage it's still punishment to go but I trust that in time it will help to lift my energy levels.

Today in church I got such a powerful message from God that I want to share with the world:

Revelaions 3:15 -17"I know you inside and out, and find little to my liking. You're not cold, you're not hot—far better to be either cold or hot! You're stale. You're stagnant. You make me want to vomit. You brag, 'I'm rich, I've got it made, I need nothing from anyone,' oblivious that in fact you're a pitiful, blind beggar, threadbare and homeless."

I'm ashamed to admit that God it talking about me in this verse! I've been lukewarm for Jesus for too long. Today I renewed my commitment to God and I want to live my life completely for Him!

Now that I've typed this I already feel more energized and motivated! As from NOW, I'm living again - mot merely breathing in and out! Yay! :)

1 comment:

Desire Fourie said...

Thanks for the inspirational verse. I think this verse is application to quite a few of us ... makes one stand still for a moment and be thankful. Hugs from Desire