Monday, April 5, 2010

Seeking inspiration ...

We spent the Easter weekend at home mostly - very quietly mostly too, cause the kids were with their other parents.  We dined out all the time which was nice but I can feel the indulgement on my clothes already! 

Our little village had a couple of power failures over the weekend and since yesterday we're without water!  Rather frustrating cause we all know that the real reason is pathetic municipal management!

On Saturday Leon and I went to watch Alice in Wonderland in 3D.  What a brilliant movie!  Loved the fantasy, brilliant acting (especially by Johnny Depp - yum!) and special the effects!  The 3D technology is totally mind boggling!
We bought a couple of excellent cook books recently.   This one is my favourite:
Today I have all to myself to scrap my heart out and guess what - now my mojo is on vacation!!!  Will  have to browse around on my favorite sites until I find something to kick start me! :)

An hour later ....

Here are a couple of goodies I found that inspire me.  I'm not sure why it ended up to be mostly fashion items cause I'm not really into that.  Apart from the fact that I woul totally love to own and wear all of these items, I feel so inspired by them!

I love the romantic, vintage feeling of Michal Negrin's designs!  Look at this pretty little dress / top:
I found these cute shoes here:
I adore this bag.  I found it at this amazing site - Anthroplogie.  I'm sooooo in love with their style!  Check out their cool site for much more eye candy! :)
Love this top to bits!  Found it from ModCloth:

I'm off to my scraproom now to clean up my desk and just get going with what I have on there.  Hopefully my mojo will join me sometime soon ...

3 comments:

Lynette Jacobs said...

I had to laugh at your thought to scrap your little heart out...and then get diverted into surfing the net...that is just what happens to me ever so often...and then no scrapping.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

i loveeeeeeeeeeeeee that u found inspo all over the net!!!! glad U liked the movie too...I still need to see that! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Shayne said...

That blouse is gorgeous. so so pretty.

Yup, that happens to me all the time!

Please mail me your email addie to shayneschatabsamail.co.za - have turned private and want to send you an invite (if you want one).