Wednesday, November 4, 2009

My Son

I finished a lo that I started over the weekend of my eldest son - Michael. He's 14 now and rapidly (way too fast!) turning into a man! He's such a sweet sweet thing! I love him to pieces. Sometimes I wish I could hold his small boy body in my arms just one more time.




He had a couple of "girlfriends" in primary school but I think he's really in love for the first time now. Look what he did on Saturday when the girlfriend came to visit. After he poured cold drinks for them - he replaced the empty soda bottle in the fridge! :)
See - I'm a much better blogger this week! So far so good! ;o)

6 comments:

Sophia said...

Your LO is awesome...

Yes, that is what being inlove is all about...sweet!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

holy smokes that lo is just gorgeous!!!!!! and i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee first loves!!!! *sigh* sooooooooooooo sweet! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Shayne said...

This one really stands out for me.

So simple but effective.

14 and in love - seems too young! Dreading the day when it happens to my almost 12 year old!

Stefanie said...

My teens do that all the time and they're not in love.
oulikke LO tho.
Enjoy him they grow up way too fast.

Unknown said...

Gorgeous page Michelle!! lol @ the fridge. A pat on the back for blogging, i'm proud of you *grin*

Desire Fourie said...

Just love this monochromatic layout with just a hint of green popping here and there. Great design.
Hugs
Desire