Thursday, October 7, 2010

Upside down ...

My little world is rather upside down at the moment.  This time the crazyness revolves mostly around my job.  I've been doing the same job for the past 10 years.  Although I've been rather sick of my job recently, I've been in a really comfy comfort zone.  On Tuesday my boss asked me to step into a new position.  The same type of work but on a MUCH larger scale.  Lots more responsibilities!  Worst of all - I have to take over almost immediately.  No time to even get used to the idea.  This will only be the start of a rollercoaster ride of changes upon changes as we are in the midst of a total restructuring process.  Stressfull times for me!

At least I'll have a bit of a breather before I officially step into my new role on Monday.  I have an invite to go to the Huisgenoot Skouspel at Sun City on Saturday with Leon's sister.  That should be lots of fun as we will only be girls!

My friend Michelle Van Wyk has a Blog Candy Giveaway on her blog!  Check out all the chipboard yummyness that you can win!

Now I'm off to bed - totally poofed out! 

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

CONGRATS on the promotion!! That is AWESOME! Good luck with your new venture! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Shayne said...

Wow, fantastic news! I am sure you that you will take over the new position and fly. And after being in the same role for 10 years, it will be nice to have the new challenges.

Enjoy the skouspel and the girls night out!

Tracy said...

Congrats, Michelle ... you will do just fine!!! What an awesome time for a change - it seems as though it has come at just the right time ... WELL DONE and ENJOY!!

Love, Tracy G

Lynette Jacobs said...

Can't wait to hear how much you enjoyed Skouspel.

Congratulations on the new position and I am convinced that you will do it in excellence.

tania said...

Good for you!! Congratulations!!
Heard from my friends that Skouspel was great!!