Monday, February 8, 2010

The big picture

At last I took the time to figure out how to post larger pictures in Blogger! It's been bothering me since I started blogging that the pictures are so small. It was actually much easier that what I expected. So if anybody want to know how I did it - just ask.

First of all I want to show you this great kit that I won on Lynnette's blog a while ago. It's from My Minds Eye and was designed by Jen Wilson. Great to do some pages for my boys. I REALLY love this kit. Thanks soooooo much Lynnette!!!!


I actually managed to get some scrapping done between Christmas and New Year. Here are the 3 pages that I completed:



9 comments:

Sarah Lou said...

I adore the first layout! your photo looks like so much fun! They are all divine layouts

tania said...

Yes please!!!tell me how???? Great funfilled layouts:)

Lynette Jacobs said...

I am so happy that you like the kit. I love the "happy" layout of you and your DH...I can see just how happy you are.
xx

Sophia said...

Nice prize, glad to see you creating again, love the LOs...

Unknown said...

Hiya Michelle :) Big photos are cool, lovin' them. Love your new blog banner and still HAPPY with mine :) thanks again. Very cool prize, love what you created and yay to blog posts :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the lo's....and yay for happy mail....and loving loving loving that new blog header....gorgeous! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Desire Fourie said...

These are delightful. Loving the colours and designs. Also love your new fun blog header. Wishing you a lovable Valentines.
Hugs
Desire

Shayne said...

Hello there again.

Those LO's are gorgeous. Particulary the 1st one. So need to get into scrapping again!

Emily said...

Beautiful layouts! The one about washing the dog is especially beautiful!! Well done!